About Identity Verification KYC Procedures (on APP）
Updated at:8 days 8 hours ago
In order to ensure the safety of your
assets, the legally compliant development of the crypto industry, and to
reduce fraud, money laundering, blackmail, and other illegal
activities, Gate.io makes it mandatory that all users obtain KYC ID
Verification. Only users who have completed KYC can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies, trade fiat currencies, and participate in Startup subscriptions.
How to have your identity verified on Gate.io mobile app:
Step 1: Log into your Gate.io account on App. Click the user icon on the upper-left corner. Then click "Security Center" - "Identity Verification" - "Personal" to enter the "Identity Authentication" page.
① KYC 1
Fill in all the required fields (country/region/full name/date of birth/ID number, etc.) and click "Confirm and Submit".
1. Once your KYC1 verification is approved by Gate.io team, you can click "Verify Now" to continue KYC2 verification plus.
2.Fill in all the required fields and click "Continue".
3. Enter your identity document number, upload your national ID card, and click "Submit".
4. Having completed the above processes, you will be redirected to the face verification page. Please read the notice carefully before starting certificating.
Notice: If the recognition fails, you can choose to submit gesture photos on PC.
③ KYC 3 (Proof of Address):
1. After completing KYC2 (Verification Plus), you can start the KYC3 verification process by clicking "Verify Now".
2. Follow the instructions and upload images as proof of address. Then click "Submit".
1. You can upload up to 3 images, with each no larger than 3MB.
2. ID information on the images must be consistent with your KYC1.