Gate.io is going to commence Origin Dollar (OUSD) trading at 10:00 AM (UTC) on April 8th, 2022.
About Origin Dollar (OUSD) :
OUSD is the first stablecoin that earns a yield in your wallet. Every unit of OUSD is pegged to the dollar and fully backed by an equivalent unit of USDC, USDT, or DAI. These underlying stablecoins are deployed to the best risk-adjusted yield farms in DeFi. The yield is delivered to OUSD holders in the form of more units of OUSD via a positive rebase. OUSD was built by the team at Origin Protocol (OGN).
Token symbol: OUSD
Trading starts: 10:00 AM (UTC) on April 8th, 2022.
Deposit Origin Dollar (OUSD) at：https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/OUSD
Trade Origin Dollar (OUSD) in USDT market via:https://www.gate.io/trade/OUSD_USDT
Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013
Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent
Gate will open an Automated Market Maker (AMM ) for OUSD, and launch an AMM "liquidity-mining" rewards. Users who provide market liquidity by inserting liquidity in will get rewards from the liquidity pool transaction fee and GT token rewards from the liquidity reward pool. High annual rate rewards with security.
AMM Trading Market and AMM Liquidity Mining
Gate.io has launched a new version of the liquidity pool (centralized automatic market maker (AMM) transaction service) on August 1st, 2021: allowing most of the new currency and non-mainstream currency markets to obtain the same liquidity advantage as Uniswap, and allows users to enjoy the low-cost and high-quality user experience of the centralized platform. Gate.io will continue to add different currencies, please pay close attention to follow-up announcements.
The rules for markets to upgrade to the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model are as follows:
1) Fixed 0.3% commission fee for both Taker and Maker (temporarily consistent with Uniswap, subject to the needs of both market parties)
2) A fixed percentage (such as 50%) of the transaction fee will automatically be changed into GT through the open market and put into the AMM Reward Pool.
3) Anyone can become a liquidity provider (LP) and get the transaction fee rewards from the liquidity pool and the GT rewards that are invested in the liquidity bonus pool.
4) Liquidity providers provide liquidity to the market, but they need to bear in mind the risk of impermanent losses. For example, if the market price doubles, the impermanence loss is about 7%, and if the market price drops back to the original point, the impermanence loss disappears.
5) Liquidity providers can take bonuses and withdraw at any time
to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals Download iOS/Android
App right now.
Follow us on social
April 7th, 2022