Shiden (SDN) trading start time update
About Shiden (SDN) ：
Shiden Network is a multi-chain decentralized application layer on Kusama Network. Kusama Relaychain does not support smart contract functionality by design - Kusama Network needs a smart contract layer. This is where Shiden Network comes in. Shiden supports Ethereum Virtual Machine, WebAssembly, and Layer2 solutions from day one. The platform supports various applications like DeFi, NFTs and more.
Token symbol: SDN
Shiden (SDN)/USDT Trading starts: Aug.30th, 2021 04:00AM UTC.
Deposit Shiden (SDN) at https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/SDN
Shiden (SDN) in USDT market via: https://www.gate.io/trade/SDN_USDT
Shiden (SDN) in BTC market via: https://www.gate.io/trade/SDN_BTC
Shiden (SDN) in ETH market via: https://www.gate.io/trade/SDN_ETH
Gate will open an Automated Market Maker (AMM ) for SDN, and launch an AMM "liquidity-mining" rewards. Users who provide market liquidity by inserting liqudity in will get rewards from liquidity pool transaction fee and GT token rewards from liquidity reward pool. High annual rate rewards with secure.
AMM Trading Market and AMM Liquidity Mining
Gate.io has launched a new version of the liquidity pool (centralized automatic market maker (AMM) transaction service) on August 1st, 2021: allowing most of the new currency and non-mainstream currency markets to obtain the same liquidity advantage as Uniswap, and allows users to enjoy the low-cost and high-quality user experience of the centralized platform. Gate.io will continue to add different currencies, please pay close attention to follow-up announcements.
The rules for markets to upgrade to the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model are as follows:
1) Fixed 0.3% commission fee for both Taker and Maker (temporarily consistent with Uniswap, subject to the needs of both market parties)
2) A fixed percentage (such as 50%) of the transaction fee will automatically be changed into GT through the open market and put into the AMM Reward Pool.
3) Anyone can become a liquidity provider (LP) and get the transaction fee rewards from the liquidity pool and the GT rewards that are invested in the liquidity bonus pool.
4) Liquidity providers provide liquidity to the market, but they need to bear in mind the risk of impermanent losses. For example, if the market price doubles, the impermanence loss is about 7%, and if the market price drops back to the original point, the impermanence loss disappears.
5) Liquidity providers can take bonus and withdraw at any time
Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013
Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent
Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals
Download iOS/Android App right now.
Follow us on social media
Aug 30, 2021
- Previous:On Float Price & Trade Limits
- Next:Gate.io will list Gnosis(GNO)
Click "Open in browser"
Download in your browser