How to have your identity verified on Gate.io website:
Step 1: Log in to your account. Move your cursor on the top-right profile icon and go to "KYC (ID Verification)" - "Individual" - "Verify Now".
Fill in all the required fields (country/region/full name/date of birth/ID number, etc.) and click "Confirm and Submit".
1. Once your KYC1 verification is approved by Gate.io team, you can click "Verify Now" to continue KYC2 verification plus.
2. Fill in all the required fields and upload your national ID card. Then click "Confirm and Submit".
Step 3: Having completed the above processes, you will be redirected to the face verification page. Please read the notice carefully before clicking "Go to Facial Recognition".
Step 4. If the recognition fails, you can choose to submit gesture photos.
Upload 4 photos of you posing gestures that show the last 4 digits of your UID. When photos are successfully and correctly taken and uploaded, click on "Confirm and Submit".
1. The size of each gesture photo cannot exceed 4MB. Image type can only be JPG or PNG.
2. Make sure that there is no watermarks or smudges on the photos. Your
gestures must be clear and your whole upper body must be in the frame.
3. You can click on the top-right "View all examples" to preview sample photos of all gestures.
③ KYC 3 (Proof of Address):
1. After completing KYC2 (Verification Plus), you can start the KYC3 verification process by clicking "Verify Now".
2. Follow the instructions and upload images as proof of address. Then click "Confirm and Submit".
1. You can upload up to 3 images, with each no larger than 3MB.
2. ID information on the images must be consistent with your KYC1.