• Language & Exchange Rate Switch
  • Preference Settings
    Rise/fall colour
    Start-End Time of the Change
Announcements Gate NFT "2022 Fantasy Football" prize pool is in full swing!

Gate NFT "2022 Fantasy Football" prize pool is in full swing!

2022-11-25 10:29:33 UTC 22580 Read
Upon the upcoming FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, Gate NFT has officially launched the "2022 Fantasy Football" themed prize pool to reward Gate NFT users for their continuous support.
There are abundant rewards in this event and participants will have the opportunity to share the $50,000 cash prize pool with other users!

Trade: https://www.gate.io/en/nft/mystery_box/467436

1. Duration
"2022 Fantasy Football" prize pool is divided into five stages, namely Knockout stage, Round of 16, Quarter-finals, Third place play-off, and Final. Each stage has a different commencing time.

2. Prize pool
The asset will have utility during the progression of World Cup football match. In order to honour the long-term support of all users, Gate.io launched "2022 Fantasy Football" prize pool, which is divided into five stages. At the end of each stage, the users who hold the winning team's NFTs will split up the current accumulated prize pool according to the fixed rate set for that stage. After deducting the rewards distributed for the current stage, the remaining prize pool will be moved and added to the next stage of the competition until the Final round.
For example, if 1000 users hold the winning team's NFTs during Round of 16, each user will split up the 10% fixed rate of the $5000 reward pool equally. The remaining 90% left in the reward pool will be moved and added to the reward pool for Quarter-finals.
At the same time, Gate.io adds a Participation Prize - the more users participate in this event, the higher the amount of the prize pool will be.
Note: Participating awards will be settled at the end of each stage of the activity, and will be added to the total bonus pool for award allocation at each stage.

3. Eligibility for award
All Fantasy Football NFT holders are eligible to share the prize pool, and Gate NFT will distribute rewards based on the winning results of each stage of the competition.

4. Rules
1. Gate.io reserves the right to disqualify users due to the following circumstances, including but not limited to: volume manipulation by bots, counter-tapping, self-transaction, market manipulation, and other cheating activities;
2. If the platform's risk control system detects any use of tools to register in competitions to increase the prize pool or match trading, the user will be disqualified from participating in the event and their right to rewards. In serious cases, the user account will be blocked.
3. Gate.io reserves the right to interpret the terms of this event.

Gateway to Crypto
Trade over 1,400 cryptocurrencies safely, quickly and easily on Gate.io

Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals
Download iOS/Android App right now.

Reach out to us!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gate_Nft
Telegram: https://t.me/gateio_nft_English
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gate.nft/
Discord: https://discord.gg/FpSN4EYxQn

Gate.io Team
Nov 25, 2022
Share Posts
Related Articles
Special Promo: 100% Principal Guarantee, Zero Investment Risk! Announcement on Gate Web3 Startup Token Project Ember Sword (EMBER) and Rules of Participation in W... Participate in Gate Learn's Creative Column! Earn Rewards and Exclusive Collectibles!... Gate.io HODL & Earn: Lock EGON To Earn 150% APR Gate.io Scheduled Spot Trading Engine Upgrade (13 June 16: 00 - 16: 30 UTC) Driven by Community Engagement: Neversol(NEVER) Trading Competition is Live, Join and Share $10,000...
Language and Region
Exchange Rate
Go to Gate.TR?
Gate.TR is online now.
You can click and go to Gate.TR or stay at Gate.io.