How to Submit a Retrieval Application
Updated at:8 days 20 hours ago
In order to improve user experience, Gate.io has launched a new feature - token recovery. If you have deposited unsupported tokens, you can submit a recovery application to get your tokens back. This feature is only available on web for the moment.
How to submit a retrieval application
1. If you have transferred unsupported tokens, click "Token Recovery" on the deposit page.
Note: A retrieval application will charge 100USDT, so please make sure you have sufficient balance.
2. Select the blockchain you just used to deposit on the "Token Recovery Application" page and click "Next".
Note: Please ensure that your TxID can be found in the blockchain explorer.
3.Enter your TxID, token contract address, deposit amount, and receiving address. Then click "Confirm".
4.Enter the fund password and click "Submit" to complete the application.
How to view block info:
1. Steps to view block info: "Common Questions with Deposit
2. If you cannot lookup block info for certain reasons, feel free to reach out to the coin issuer's customer service
3. Alternatively, if you can provide the coin name, transaction hash and the blockchain name, you are also welcome to contact Gate.io customer service agents in a live chat or submit a ticket