Gate.io will list Floki Inu (FLOKI)
Gate.io is going to commence Floki Inu (FLOKI) trading on Sep 16th, 2021 8:30AM UTC.
About Floki Inu (FLOKI):
Floki Inu, which trades under the ticker FLOKI, is the first token to launch months ago when Elon Musk tweeted that he would be buying a Shiba Inu and that he would be naming it Floki. Unlike the other Floki tokens that sprung up after Elon’s initial tweet, Floki Inu survived two rugs due to a persistent community that decided to take over and save it no matter what. It has since grown significantly to achieve a partnership with Million Gardens, an initiative led by Elon Musk’s brother Kimbal, and has a cult-like community that is bigger than SHIB in reach and impact. Floki Inu is striving to provide clear and beneficial utility to its token, all while cultivating a vibrant community around one of the most exciting memes in the crypto space.
Floki Inu (FLOKI) Trading starts: Sep 16th, 2021 8:30AM UTC
Deposit Floki Inu (FLOKI) at https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/FLOKI
Trade Floki Inu (FLOKI) in USDT market via: https://www.gate.io/trade/FLOKI_USDT
Gate will open an Automated Market Maker (AMM ) for FLOKI, and launch an AMM "liquidity-mining" rewards. Users who provide market liquidity by inserting liquidity in will get rewards from the liquidity pool transaction fee and GT token rewards from the liquidity reward pool. High annual rate rewards with security.
AMM Trading Market and AMM Liquidity Mining
Gate.io has launched a new version of the liquidity pool (centralized automated market maker (AMM) transaction service) on August 1st, 2021: allowing most of the new currency and non-mainstream currency markets to obtain the same liquidity advantage as Uniswap, and allows users to enjoy the low-cost and high-quality user experience of the centralized platform. Gate.io will continue to add different currencies, please pay close attention to follow-up announcements.
The rules for markets to upgrade to the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model are as follows:
1) Fixed 0.3% commission fee for both Taker and Maker (temporarily consistent with Uniswap, subject to the needs of both market parties)
2) A fixed percentage (such as 50%) of the transaction fee will automatically be changed into GT through the open market and put into the AMM Reward Pool.
3) Anyone can become a liquidity provider (LP) and get the transaction fee rewards from the liquidity pool and the GT rewards that are invested in the liquidity bonus pool.
4) Liquidity providers provide liquidity to the market, but they need to bear in mind the risk of impermanent losses. For example, if the market price doubles, the impermanence loss is about 7%, and if the market price drops back to the original point, the impermanence loss disappears.
5) Liquidity providers can take bonus and withdraw at any time
Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013
Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent
Download iOS/Android App right now.
Follow us on social media
Sep 16, 2021
Cliquez sur « Ouvrir dans un navigateur »
Télécharger dans votre navigateur