• Thông báo Thị trường
      Xem thêm
    • Chuyển đổi ngôn ngữ và tỷ giá hối đoái
    • Cài đặt tùy chọn
      Màu sắc tăng giảm
      Thời gian bắt đầu thay đổi giá
    Loại coin Giá 24H %
    quay về

    Gate.io will list NFTX (NFTX)

    2021-01-26 08:54:18 UTCSố lượt đọc:46630
    Gate.io is going to commence NFTX (NFTX) trading on Jan.26, 2021 10:00 UTC.

    About NFTX:
    NFTX is a platform for making ERC20 tokens that are backed by NFT collectibles. These tokens are called funds, and (like all ERC20s) they are fungible and composable. With NFTX, it is possible to create and trade funds based on your favorite collectibles such as CryptoPunks, Axies, CryptoKitties, and Avastars, right from a DEX like Uniswap.
    Token symbol:NFTX

    Please note, according to the NFTX document, a user will receive 5% of the earned bao upfront, then starting one year later they will receive the remaining 95% of bao evenly distributed day-by-day for 3 years. The release may lead to a limited number of tokens in circulation at the beginning. As more tokens entering into circulation later, the market might have great pressure. Please be ware of the risks and invest with caution.

    NFTX/USDT Trading starts: Jan.26, 2021 10:00 UTC

    Deposit NFTX at https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/NFTX
    Trade NFTX in USDT market via: https://www.gate.io/trade/NFTX_USDT
    Trade NFTX in ETH market via:https://www.gate.io/trade/NFTX_ETH

    Gate.io is an established exchange that holds integrity, transparency, and fairness to a very high standard. We charge zero listing fees and only choose quality and promising projects. Our exchange consists only of 100% real trading volume. Thanks to everyone who has joined us in our journey. We always intend to improve and innovate to reward our users for their continuous support.

    Get 40% of all referees' trading fees in the affiliate program at https://www.gate.io/referral
    Click to Sign up :https://www.gate.io/m#/register
    Download it now at: https://www.gate.io/mobileapp
    Follow us on social
    Facebook: https://facebook.com/gateioglobal
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/gate_io

    Gate.io Team
    Jan. 26, 2021

    ngôn ngữ và khu vực
    tỷ giá hối đoái