44,620,720 /70,000 USDT
Sommelier is a decentralized asset management protocol that enables dynamic, automated DeFi vaults. Vaults can do portfolio management, trade long or short, borrow and lend, or even farm. By harnessing the power of off-chain computation, Sommelier vaults can adapt to changing market conditions, which allows them to be more effective than the static vaults typically seen in DeFi. All vaults on the Sommelier platform are enabled by audited smart contracts and controlled by protocol governance.
Requirements for participants
Participants should register on Gate.io and Log in
After logging in, complete user identity verification
Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. 1 copy requires 20 USDT in balance. The assets will not be deducted.
- The Startup project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute to significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.