【SAVG】 Savage Airdrop
Raised: 70,374,620 USDT
Contributors Number： 24,550
Goal：100,000 USDT (Value 100,000 USD)
SAVAGE (https://www.savage.app) is the world’s first completely carbon-neutral marketplace for current stock media users as well as Web3 and the Metaverse. By partnering with some of the world’s top creators and brands, SAVAGE will help usher in a new era in content monetization where creators receive 98% of each sale. SAVAGE is the first community driven and eco-friendly NFT media marketplace focused on Hollywood-quality video and photography. With a track record of creating content for some of the world’s biggest brands and a combined social media presence of over 12 million followers, SAVAGE is the next generation media and content marketplace.
Luke is an independent filmmaker, director, and multimedia company owner.He has been passionate about filmmaking since an early age. A grassroots creator from the Pacific Northwest, he was particularly interested in telling stories that combined a visual flair with an emotive soul. He especially loves creating works that examine humanity and our connection with nature.
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.