【NGL】 Gold Fever Native Token Airdrop
Raised: 35,786,840 USDT
Contributors Number： 11,721
Goal：100,000 USDT (Value 100,000)
【NGL】Gold Fever Native Token
Gold Fever is a multiplayer survival strategy game, featuring real-time combat engines, AAA graphics, and a rich map. The game integrates blockchain technology to enable an unparalleled player economy where the in-game currency is a utility and map resources, player items, and privileged rights are NFTs. Players begin the game with a custom character and a set of basic items to extract resources and combat map NPCs. They build up their in-game levels through combat, craftsmanship, and other means of living off the land. Progressing their character's skills increases their odds of succeeding at the game's true goal: plundering gold as an adventurer or successful defending against attacks as a native.
CEO and founder of Gold Fever. He began the game development by self-financing it with his savings 2 years ago. He has been active as an entrepreneur for over 20 years and become personally i
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
*Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.