【SPAY】 SpaceY 2025 Airdrop
Raised: 48,797,340 USDT
Contributors Number： 19,487
Goal：40,000 USDT (Value 40,000 )
SpaceY 2025 is the world's first "play-to-earn" blockchain-based triple-A tower defense game with NFTs. The 3D sandbox game offers an open and rich gameplay experience as well as numerous opportunities for players to earn money while playing. It is developed by the Blockfish team and its story is about building and defending a human settlement on Mars.Players can trade NFT-based Martian goods - such as land, buildings, towers and ores - with other players or sell them to them in the SpaceY 2025 marketplace. As the game progresses, they can not only help make humans a multiplanetary species, but also contribute to space exploration and unravel the mysteries of our universe.
Robin Duan was a well-known hacker as a teenager - and always a visionary. All in all, Robin has 20 years of experience in video game development. At 18, he dropped out of school to develop h
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
*Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.