• Language & Exchange Rate Switch
  • Preference Settings
    Rise/fall colour
    Start-End Time of the Change
Exchange Web3
Cryptocurrencies Shiba Inu
$0.00000729 $ 0.00000729
+¥5204,24 -0.343868% 1D
1D 1M 1Y ALL
No data
Market Cap (USD)
24H Volume
Circulating Supply
589330B SHIB
Maximum supply
All Time High




  • About Shiba Inu (SHIB)

    SHIB is a decentralized meme token named after "Shiba Inu". It was created by an anonymous developer named Ryoshi in 2020 to replace Dogecoin (DOGE) in the Ethereum blockchain.

    Memecoin first became a trend of market investment in 2021 after Musk's "Dogecoin" became popular. As a memecoin, Shiba Inu (SHIB) was considered "the next memec that is expected to beat Dogecoin" because of its low price, flexible transaction and huge investment potential. With the continuous development of the ecosystem, Shiba Inu (SHIB) has evolved into a proactive ecosystem. In the official white paper, Shiba Inu (SHIB) is described as "an experiment of decentralized spontaneous community construction".

    The total amount of Shiba Inu (SHIB) is 1000 trillion. The founder sent half of Shiba Inu (SHIB)'s circulation (500 trillion) to Vitalik Buterin's private wallet on Ethereum. The remaining 50% is locked in uniswap for liquidity mining. At that time, Vitalik Buterin burnt 90% of SHIBs in his wallet and transferred the remaining 10% to the Indian COVID-19 relief fund initiated by Sandeep (the Polygon founder). Subsequently, the price of SHIB plummeted by 40% for a short time.

    However, SHIB's goal is not only to be a "Dogecoin killer" under the meme concept, but also to expand the ecosystem, and even to be a "Shiba Inu that changes the world".

    In July of the same year, ShibaSwap, the DEX under the Shiba Inu (SHIB) ecosystem, was officially launched. As a competitive product of Uniswap V2, ShibaSwap set the handling fee at 0.3%, and provided users with additional BONE tokens. After the launch, it also triggered the rise of Ethereum gas fee. Subsequently, Shiba Inu (SHIB) launched the SHIBOSHIS NFT series in October, with a total supply of 10,000. The project was sold out within 35 minutes after its release. In February this year, Shiba Inu (SHIB) officially launched the Shiberse project plan. ShibaLand, a real estate project, will serve as the breakthrough point and starting point for SHIBs to enter the metaverse. In addition, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) team also developed a queue system for Shiba Land sales to avoid robot abuse and possible gas fee competition in public sales.

    How does Shiba Inu (SHIB) Work?

    The Shiba Inu (SHIB) ecosystem is divided into multiple tokens to help the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem play its role:

    There are three financial tokens in the Shiba Inu (SHIB) ecosystem: SHIB, LEASH and BONE.

    Shiba Inu (SHIB) is the base token. SHIB has been launched on many trading platforms and has increased thousands of times. It is also the first coin launched on ShibaSwap.

    LEASH is the second token encouraged on ShibaSwap, which will provide rich returns to the holders who provide their liquidity.

    As a governance token, BONE will allow #ShibArmy to vote on the upcoming proposal on Doggy DAO. Its design is to perfectly match the first two tokens in terms of circulation and supply.

    If users want to participate in mining and community governance, they can purchase it on ShibaSwap or other DEX, so as to obtain liquidity mining revenue, jointly manage or determine the development direction of Shiba Inu (SHIB).

    What is Shiba Inu (SHIB)?

    Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a cryptocurrency based on Ethereum. SHIB features Shiba Inu and its logo. It is the basic token in the ecosystem and is also designed as a "Dogecoin killer". As the rise of Dogecoin in the market promotes and promotes the birth of other memecoins, it was launched by an anonymous individual or group named Ryoshi in August 2020.

    The initial circulation supply of Shiba Inu (SHIB) was 1,000 trillion. Among them, 50% of the tokens are locked in Uniswap to create liquidity, another 50% of the tokens are transferred to the wallet of Vitalik Buterin, the co-creator of Ethereum, and 90% of the tokens are burnt. The remaining 10% are donated to charity.

    In 2021, SHIB's price and earnings showed a thousand fold increase, which once caused a hot market and became one of the largest memecoins in the market.
  • Shiba Inu Market

    Currency Price 24h Change Action
    Shiba Inu
    $0.00000729 -0.343868% Trade
    Shiba Inu
    $0.000007248 -2.24% Trade
    Shiba Inu
    3X Margin
    $0.00000729 -0.343868% Trade

Shiba Inu FAQs

  • 1. What determines the price of Shiba Inu?
    There are two schools of thought in determining the price of Shiba Inu.

    By way of intrinsic value: This typically involves on-chain metrics, project metrics and financial metrics of Shiba Inu, collectively known as fundamental analysis. The law of supply and demand, tokenomics, use case, project roadmap as well as regulations and governance involved would affect the value of Shiba Inu from a long term perspective.

    By way of price action: Primarily analyzed via candlestick chart patterns and technical indicators such as MACD, RSI and the bollinger bands, technical analysis forecasts the price of Shiba Inu on the basis that history tends to repeat itself. As the candlestick charts are a general representation of the emotion of the market, news announcements and community sentiment can be significant price action drivers for Shiba Inu as well.

    HODLers tend to prefer the long term nature of fundamental analysis, whereas short term traders tend to rely on technical analysis more. In reality, both analyses may combine and create interesting scenarios for Shiba Inu and the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
  • 2. What is the highest price of Shiba Inu in history?
    Shiba Inu achieved the all-time high of $0.00009 in 2021-10-28T03:54:55.568Z, and is currently trading at $0.00001.
  • 3. What is the lowest price of Shiba Inu in history?
    In 2020-11-28T11:26:25.838Z, Shiba Inu reached the all-time low of $0.00000.
  • 4. Should I buy Shiba Inu now?
    It is important to remember that Shiba Inu, like all other cryptocurrencies, are subject to extreme market conditions, legal policies, project team management and other unpredictable factors. As such, cryptocurrencies fluctuate greatly and it is important to manage your own risk level. Users are advised to do your own research when making investment decisions in the crypto market.

Shiba Inu Calculator

Shiba Inu SHIB
1 SHIB≈ $ 0.00000729
Trade Shiba Inu (SHIB)
Deposit and Earn Points
complete your first deposit and claim Points
View details Deposit Now




Language and Region
Exchange Rate
Go to Gate.TR?
Gate.TR is online now.
You can click and go to Gate.TR or stay at Gate.io.