• Notifications Marchés et prix
      Afficher plus de
    • Modificateur du taux de change et de la langue
    • Paramètres de préférence
      Couleur de hausse/de baisse
      Heure de début du changement de prix
    Nom Prix % 24 h
    Revenir

    Gate.io Startup Free Offering:Mobius Finance(MOT) and Announcement of Free Distribution Rules(120,000 MOT free of charge)

    Heure de création:2021-09-18 07:21:10 UTCLire:63375

    About Gate.io Startup Free Airdrop Program In order to reward platform users, Gate.io launched the "Startup Project Free Airdrop Program", and free airdrops for blockchain excellent projects are launched in the Startup area from time to time. VIP and GT users can get a variety of tokens airdrop benefits.

    This Mobius Finance(MOT) Startup subion is a free subion, and will not deduct the users' participation funds in the end of event.

    Startup Link: https://www.gate.io/startup


    Introduction to Mobius Finance(MOT)
    Mobius Finance is the first multi-collateral synthetics protocol on Polygon. Our objective is to create a decentralized multi-asset trading protocol that allows a decentralized, uncensored trading eco that can support any financial instrument, including off-chain assets such as ETF, commodities, stocks, bonds. Users will enjoy zero slippage and unlimited liquidity based on our quote-driven markets. Mobius finance will be developed to adopt all asset and financial instruments to quickly adapt to future market developments and novelties. Mobius Finance’s protocol will be launched on Polygon to provide an efficient and low-cost trading experience with low fees and fast order confirmation.


    (The information below is provided by the Mobius Finance(MOT) team. Please follow Mobius Finance(MOT) for more information)
    Token Information
    Token name: Mobius Finance
    Token symbol: MOT
    Max Supply:100,000,000
    Token Type: ERC20
    Contract: 0x1E02cdbbA6729B6470de81Ad4D2cCA4c514521b9

    Token distribution ratio and unlocking rules:
    Seed Round:
    5% 15% will be unlocked at TGE, remaining 85% will be unlocked by 8.5% each month.
    Private Round:
    5% 25% will be unlocked at TGE, remaining 75% will be unlocked by 9.375% each month.
    Strategic Round:
    10% 25% will be unlocked 30 days after TGE, remaining 75% will be unlocked by 9.375% each month.
    Public Round:
    1% 100% TGE

    Community Incentuves:
    45% Starting from the mainnet launch
    Team:
    14% 6 months lock up, release 10% immediately after 6 months, then monthly vesting over 24 months.
    Advisor:
    5% 15% will be unlocked 30 days after TGE, remaining 85% will be unlocked by 8.5% each month.
    Eco-Development:
    7% Unlocked over a 24 month period and used for initial liquidity provisions, market operations and partnerships.
    DAO-Reserves:
    8% locked until the needs to be unlocked and decided by DAO voting.

    Website:https://mobius.finance
    WhitePaper:https://docsend.com/view/vwcpkqu9y7i4cu2g/d/e6gbhp9gsftqnxzi


    Mobius Finance Startup Sale Rules
    (1) Duration: 9:00am 24th Sep 2021 - 9:00am 25th Sep 2021 (UTC)(Orders placed by qualified users within these 24 hours will be treated equally.)
    (2) Trading starts time: 12:30pm 25th Sep, 2021 (UTC)
    Trading pairs: MOT/USDT
    (3) Price: 0 USDT(Public price:$0.25)
    (4) Startup Supply :120,000 MOT
    (5) Users purchase using USDT.
    (6) To participate in Startup Sale, users will need to be VIP1 and above,can only purchase once with each KYC account.
    (7) Purchase limit: The maximum sub-scrip-tion limit for a single user is 1000 shares; the relationship between the VIP level and the maximum sub-scrip-tion allocation is:
    the maximum number of sub-scrip-tions (not the final actual subion number) = the square of the VIP level multiplied by 10. For example:
    VIP2 users can subscribe up to 2 * 2 * 10 = 40 shares
    VIP3 users can subscribe up to 3 * 3 * 10 = 90 shares
    (8) Users need to ensure that there is sufficient balance (exceeding the purchase value) in accounts for the purchase after placing the orders until we announce the sale result. An insufficient balance will result in the cancellation of the purchase order.
    (9) We will collect all the qualified orders and distribute the tokens according to the ratio of the individual purchase orders to the purchase orders in total. The final result will be announced before trading starts.


    Gate.io Labs Private Sale Participating Disclosure
    Gate.io Labs participated in the Mobius Finance(MOT) investment.


    Attention

    (1) Countries not supported: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Burma, Canada, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

    For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in the token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.

    (2) Risk Warning:
    - The project team does not guarantee that token price will not be lower than its startup sale price. Please invest with caution, and don't invest beyond your financial capacity.
    - The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute to significant risks.
    - Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand, and e valuate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
    - The market volatility is high, and the price of a token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory, and marketing factors.
    - Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.

    (3) Requirements for participants
    - The participant should register on Gate.io and Log in;
    - After logging in, complete user identity verification;
    - Deposit a certain amount of cryptocurrencies in your gate.io account;
    - Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.

    Gate will open an Automated Market Maker (AMM ) for MOT, and launch an AMM "liquidity-mining" rewards. Users who provide market liquidity by inserting liqudity in will get rewards from liquidity pool transaction fee and GT token rewards from liquidity reward pool. High annual rate rewards with secure.

    AMM Trading Market and AMM Liquidity Mining

    Gate.io has launched a new version of the liquidity pool (centralized automatic market maker (AMM) transaction service) on August 1st, 2021: allowing most of the new currency and non-mainstream currency markets to obtain the same liquidity advantage as Uniswap, and allows users to enjoy the low-cost and high-quality user experience of the centralized platform. Gate.io will continue to add different currencies, please pay close attention to follow-up announcements.

    The rules for markets to upgrade to the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model are as follows:

    1) Fixed 0.3% commission fee for both Taker and Maker (temporarily consistent with Uniswap, subject to the needs of both market parties)
    2) A fixed percentage (such as 50%) of the transaction fee will automatically be changed into GT through the open market and put into the AMM Reward Pool.
    3) Anyone can become a liquidity provider (LP) and get the transaction fee rewards from the liquidity pool and the GT rewards that are invested in the liquidity bonus pool.
    4) Liquidity providers provide liquidity to the market, but they need to bear in mind the risk of impermanent losses. For example, if the market price doubles, the impermanence loss is about 7%, and if the market price drops back to the original point, the impermanence loss disappears.
    5) Liquidity providers can take bonus and withdraw at any time.

    Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013

    Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent


    Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals

    Download iOS/Android App right now.


    Follow us on social media

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/gate_io

    Telegram:https://t.me/gateio

    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/gateioglobal

    Medium:https://medium.com/@gateio


    Gate.io Team

    Sep 18, 2021


    Partager avec:
    gate.io APP

    gate.io APP 2.0

    gate.io APP 2.0
    Télécharger
    langue et région
    taux de change