Quantitative Signaler Training Camp (3): Advance Quantitative Trading, Learn to Use CTA Signal Tracing, Win a Share of $10K
Copy Trading Signaler Training Camp Details: https://www.gate.io/en/article/22483
Gate.io has also launched an official Telegram group chat for Copy Trading. Users can share their experience about creating or copying strategies, or raise any questions that are related to copy trading. In addition, there will be red packets sent to our users from time to time. Please make sure you have joined the chat and stay tuned!
Gate.io Copy Trading Discussion Group Chat: https://t.me/gateio_copytrading_global
What is CTA Signal Tracing?
As one of the commonly used quantitative strategies in the traditional financial derivatives market, the CTA strategy analyzes various data such as the opening price, closing price, and transaction volume. This is so the model has probabilistic advantages, and can use the code to determine the future rise and fall of the price. This is to decide when to open and close positions and other operations, in order to profit.
The CTA signal tracing strategy provided by Gate.io Copy Trading only needs to fill in certain parameters such as moving averages and the RSI, without using complex and tedious coding. For perpetual contract transactions, a backtest function is also provided. Users can check the feasibility of strategy parameters through backtesting.
Copy Trading Signaler Training Camp Phase 3: Advance with tutorials, Master CTA Signal Tracing
September 24, 2021, 11:00AM UTC - October 1, 11:00AM UTC
Fill in the Form to Participate:
During the event, the user creates a strategy through【CTA Signal Tracing】under the strategies templates, and invests a total amount of not less than 1,000 USDT, and the total strategy time is more than 12 hours, you can participate in the share of $10,000 Points reward.
1. The participants must fill out the registration form as required, and the statistics of user rewards will be based on Gate.io’s export data.
2. Users can create several strategies during the event. But the total running time need to be no less than 12 hours, with a total minimum investment amount of 1,000 USDT
3. The competition is available to users who have completed KYC with a single account. Users will be disqualified if using multiple accounts to participate or manipulate trading prices.
4.. Rewards will be issued to the wallet account of the winners within 14 working days after the event ends. These funds can be viewed in "Funds Overview - Billing Details".
5.. The point card can be used to offset the spot and contract fees. 1 point is used to offset the fee of $1. The point cards are non-transferable and must be used within one month.
6. Gate.io reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.
7. Risk warning: Please note that cryptocurrency trading is very volatile and unpredictable and subject to the change in the market prices, government policies, and other factors. So, please pay attention to the market risk and trade carefully.
How to Become a Signaler - Creating CTA Signal Tracing Strategies
Gate.io welcomes more professional users to become signalers by creating strategies. In the "Create New Strategy" section, users can create their own CTA signal tracing strategies for free. The initial creator of the copied strategy can enjoy a 5% of profit sharing. The more followers that use the strategy, the higher the profit. Click on the link to become a signaler and start to enjoy profit sharing:
Gate.io CTA Signal Tracing Guidelines:
Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013
Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent
Download iOS/Android App right now.
Follow us on social media
September 23, 2021
Click "Open in browser"
Download in your browser