June 10th 00:00 - July 1st, 2022 24:00 (UTC). For 21 days.
3. Should I choose troop or solo showdown?
Both are ok. But troop captain has more benefits than troop members and individuals.
4. What are the benefits of being a troop captain?
- 40% of the team prize pool exclusively for the team leader, up to $384,000.
- 30% commission rebate for troop captain invites new users to register and join the troop.
- Applying for the Referral Program to enjoy a 30%-50% high commission rebate after the WCTC.
5. What can I do if I want to be a troop captain?
Sign up for WCTC to form a troop and complete KYC with Contract assets ≥200 USDT.
6. When to sign up as a troop captain?
Anytime before June 28th, 2022 24:00 (UTC)
7. Are there any rules to form a troop?
Just need ≥ 5 members.
8. If the troop has less than 5 members before the competition starts, can I still participate in the WCTC?
Yes, of course. The troop will be automatically disbanded and put to solo showdown.
9. Is there no benefit to participating in solo showdown?
- Solo showdown exclusive 2X cards for rewards.
- Solo showdown up to $240,000 rewards.
- 20% of the total prize pool, up to $1,000,000.
It's ranked according to the higher profit and profit rate respectively which means that the higher profit/profit rate ranking, the more likely you are to win the rewards.
11. How is the WCTC ranked?
Troop Profit/Profit Rate = the sum of the top 10 internal profit/profit rate of the troop. Negative profit/profit rate and trading volume of less than 3,000 USDT will not participate in the ranking.
Solo showdown's profit/profit rate ranking needs to meet the contract trading volume ≥ 3,000 USDT, and the profit/profit rate should be greater than 0.