• Language & Exchange Rate Switch
  • Preference Settings
    Rise/fall colour
    Starting time for price change
Coin Price 24h %
Back To

Gate.io Announcement on the Distribution of First KMA Rewards for the Winning Bidders in the KSM Slot Auction Project of Calamari Network

2021-12-01 03:39:42 UTCRead:26631
According to KMA official news: In the crowdlending for Calamari Network, a reward of 10,000 KMA can be obtained for every KSM contributed. Among them, 34% of the crowd loan rewards will be released immediately after Calamari is fully launched on Kusama, and the remaining 66% will be released linearly during the parachain slot lease period (48 weeks), with 11% issued every 8 weeks.

Users who have successfully participated in the KSM Slot: Lock-up KSM & Earn KMA(Rate Subject to on-chain revenue) can check the reward distribution details at “My Wallets”–“ My Billing Details”.

Gate.io Calamari Network Rewards for Winning Bidders are as Followed:
1. 34% of the rewards has been distributed based on the number of participants;
2. The remaining 66% of the rewards will be distributed every 8 weeks (48 weeks in total), and the first distribution has been completed.

Gate.io has launched Calamari Network (KMA) trading
Trade $KMA at: https://www.gate.io/trade/KMA_USDT

View Reward Distribution Rules for Calamari Network at:

Gate.io reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please turn to our online customer support.

Gate.io | Your Gateway to the Blockchain Universe

Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals
Download iOS/Android App right now.

Reach out to us!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gate_io
Telegram: https://t.me/gateio_copytrading_global
Podcast: https://gateio.buzzsprout.com/?ch=buzzs

Gate.io Team
December 1st

Language and Region
Exchange Rate
Go to Gate.TR?
Gate.TR is online now.
You can click and go to Gate.TR or stay at Gate.io.