• Language & Exchange Rate Switch
  • Preference Settings
    Rise/fall colour
    Starting time for price change
Exchange Web3
Coin Price 24h %
Back To

Gate.io Startup Free Offering: SupreNFT(SNFT) and Announcement of Free Distribution Rules( 350,000 SNFT free of charge)

2021-11-17 10:18:16 UTCRead:52317

About Gate.io Startup Free Airdrop Program In order to reward platform users, Gate.io launched the "Startup Project Free Airdrop Program", and free airdrops for blockchain excellent projects are launched in the Startup area from time to time. VIP and GT users can get a variety of tokens airdrop benefits.

This SupreNFT(SNFT) Startup subscription is a free subscription, and will not deduct the users' participation funds in the end of event.

Startup Link: https://www.gate.io/startup

Introduction to SupreNFT(SNFT)

SupreNFT is a highly original diversified and integrated NFT trading and creation platform. From the highly integrated and most disruptive infrastructure, it aggregates the world's leading resources in the field of art creation on the chain to create NFT formation and trading, IP agency and incubation, physical mapping NFT, auction, mortgage, and liquidity. Ecological super platform for mining, NFT social networking, DAO, meta universe, virtual idol, etc.

(The information below is provided by the SupreNFT(SNFT) team. Please follow SupreNFT(SNFT) for more information

Token Information

Token name: SupreNFT

Token symbol: SNFT

Max Supply1,000,000,000

Token Type:Bep-20

Contract: 0x4F8C689f2E17bA5ff0bAf4A7dd1C7493902DaC37

Token distribution ratio and unlocking rules:

Fundraise 10%

Release 20% before listing, the rest 80% will be released linearly starting 30 days after listing in 180 days.

Advisor 15%

Release begins after 3 years in linear over 10 years

Community Reward 5%

40% for airdrops and community events before listing, the rest 60% released post-listing after approved by DAO

Salesman expansion cooperation 5%

60% is released before listing for cooperative IP and global operation activities, and the remaining 40% is released post-listing after approved by DAO

Ecosystem Fund 15%

40% released before listing for partner IP and institutional cooperation, the remaining 60% released post-listing after approved by DAO

Mining 50%

IPstaking 15% mining, 30% yield reduction, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 360 days after launch.

UGC voting mining 5% as user voting bonus.

NFT trading mining 15%, NFT trading mining, starts 30 days after product launch. 20% reduction in production, respectively, 60 days, 120 days, 210 days after product launch.

SNFT liquidity mining 15%, 30% yield reduction, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 360 days after launch.

Website: http://www.suprenft.com/

WhitePaper http://www.suprenft.com/showpdf/web/showpdf.html

SupreNFT Startup Sale Rules

(1) Duration: 02:00am 22th Nov, 2021 - 02:00am 23th Nov, 2021 (UTC)(Orders placed by qualified users within these 24 hours will be treated equally.)

(2) Trading starts time: 05:00am 23th Nov, 2021 (UTC)

Trading pairs: SNFT/USDT

(3) Price: 0 USDT(Public Sale Price: $0.2)

(4)Startup Supply : 350,000 SNFT

(5) Users purchase using USDT.

(6) Unlock rule: 100% unlock.

(7) To participate in Startup Sale, users will need to be VIP1 and above,can only purchase once with each KYC account.

(8) Purchase limit: The maximum subscription limit for a single user is 1000 shares; the relationship between the VIP level and the maximum subscription allocation is:

the maximum number of subscriptions (not the final actual subion number) = the square of the VIP level multiplied by 10. For example:

VIP2 users can subscribe up to 2 * 2 * 10 = 40 shares

VIP3 users can subscribe up to 3 * 3 * 10 = 90 shares

(9) Users need to ensure that there is sufficient balance (exceeding the purchase value) in accounts for the purchase after placing the orders until we announce the sale result. An insufficient balance will result in the cancellation of the purchase order.

(10) We will collect all the qualified orders and distribute the tokens according to the ratio of the individual purchase orders to the purchase orders in total. The final result will be announced before trading starts.

Gate.io Labs Private Sale Participating Disclosure

Gate.io Labs has not participated in the SupreNFT(SNFT) investment.


(1) Countries not supported: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Burma, Canada, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in the token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.

(2) Risk Warning:

- The project team does not guarantee that token price will not be lower than its startup sale price. Please invest with caution, and don't invest beyond your financial capacity.

- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute to significant risks.

- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand, and e valuate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.

- The market volatility is high, and the price of a token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory, and marketing factors.

- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.

(3) Requirements for participants

- The participant should register on Gate.io and Log in;

- After logging in, complete user identity verification;

- Deposit a certain amount of cryptocurrencies in your gate.io account;

- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.

Gate will open an Automated Market Maker (AMM ) for SNFT, and launch an AMM "liquidity-mining" rewards. Users who provide market liquidity by inserting liqudity in will get rewards from liquidity pool transaction fee and GT token rewards from liquidity reward pool. High annual rate rewards with secure.

AMM Trading Market and AMM Liquidity Mining

Gate.io has launched a new version of the liquidity pool (centralized automatic market maker (AMM) transaction service) on August 1st, 2021: allowing most of the new currency and non-mainstream currency markets to obtain the same liquidity advantage as Uniswap, and allows users to enjoy the low-cost and high-quality user experience of the centralized platform. Gate.io will continue to add different currencies, please pay close attention to follow-up announcements.

The rules for markets to upgrade to the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model are as follows:

1) Fixed 0.3% commission fee for both Taker and Maker (temporarily consistent with Uniswap, subject to the needs of both market parties)

2) A fixed percentage (such as 50%) of the transaction fee will automatically be changed into GT through the open market and put into the AMM Reward Pool.

3) Anyone can become a liquidity provider (LP) and get the transaction fee rewards from the liquidity pool and the GT rewards that are invested in the liquidity bonus pool.

4) Liquidity providers provide liquidity to the market, but they need to bear in mind the risk of impermanent losses. For example, if the market price doubles, the impermanence loss is about 7%, and if the market price drops back to the original point, the impermanence loss disappears.

5) Liquidity providers can take bonus and withdraw at any time

Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013

Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent

Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals

Download iOS/Android App right now.

Follow us on social

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gate_io




Gate.io Team

Nov 17th, 2021

Language and Region
Exchange Rate
Go to Gate.TR?
Gate.TR is online now.
You can click and go to Gate.TR or stay at Gate.io.