【XTAG】 xHashtag Airdrop
Raised: 0 USDT
Contributors Number： 0
Goal：50,000 USDT (Value 50,000 USD)
Building on Solana, xHashtag is a DAO for the #FutureOfWork that helps #Communities grow by engaging in #Play2Earn. Projects can leverage community talent to accelerate community growth by rewarding valuable actions in their own $tokens with optional vesting to balance sell pressure. From a user's perspective, xHashtag offers a way to earn crypto rewards for completing an array of on-chain and off-chain activities, while for the project, it presents a way to effectively increase off-chain and on-chain engagement on a daily basis through tokenized rewards. With xHashtag, users can start earning crypto with zero investment & risk and staking $XTAG enhances the earning potential of the user.
Monica Durga is the Founder & CEO of xHashtag, who started her journey in crypto in 2017. She has extensive experience building CEX & DEX. Her recent experience is with Router Protocol and Df
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:PREHEAT)
*Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.