Contributors Number： 15,420
MovieBloc is a blockchain based film distribution platform. The Creators will get a transparent revenue share, audience data, and equal screening opportunity; the viewers will access various films & contents and get rewarded for providing curation, foreign subtitle, and marketing material to the MovieBloc ecosystem.
Chris majored film and minored management at Boston University. He joined CJ E&M Entertainment and Media, worked in film division and learned the landscape of film distribution industry.
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
Support 219.7097 GT
Obtain 150000 MBL
Total 8940 copies
Attention: Please note that since GT is already listed on Gate.io and trading, the market price of GT will alter. Therefore, the Price of GT in related to the Startup projects will be calculated within 3 hours prior to the sale. The calculation rule is as follows: A specific timestamp within 3 hours before the start of sale will be randomly chosen. Then, a 72 hours average value of GT-USDT on Gate.io before the chosen timestamp would be calculated and referenced as the Startup Price. Current result is 1GT=0.690928767 USDT.
Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.